Title: Project Coordinator
Reports to: Vice President of Marketing & Communications
Time Frame: Mid August - Early May
Commitment: 7-10 hours each week
Scholarship: 25% of room and board – approximately $2225
The Coordinators of ASB Leadership exist to assist and work closely with the Vice President of their respective branch with the duties necessary for the success of the branch and ASB Leadership as a whole.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for serving as the official social media manager for ASB Leadership.
The Project Coordinator must be an on-campus Corban student who…
- Demonstrates an authentic relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Abides by all Corban community lifestyle standards.
- Has a passion for the mission of Corban and a desire to represent the students of Corban.
- Exhibits peer leadership abilities and displays collaborative leadership strengths.
- Practices effective organizational skills.
- Is familiar with Corban’s Student Walkthrough and policies as well as basic residence hall policies and procedures.
- Represents the University with maturity and professionalism.
The Project Coordinator must be registered as a current Corban undergraduate student who…
- Has completed at least one full semester at Corban.
- Possesses a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher.
- Registers for at least 12 credits.
- Is on track with Reach requirements.
The Project Coordinator is expected to:
- Assist in developing ASB Leadership social media.
- Assist in developing ASB Leadership website.
- Act as a liaison between ASB Vice Presidents and ASB Marcom branch.
- Attend monthly ASB Leadership Meetings.
- Attending weekly ASB Marcom branch meetings.
- Meet regularly with the Vice President of Marketing & Communications.
- Collaborate with ASB President on assigned tasks.
- Meet as needed with ASB President.
- Support and work effectively with other campus offices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The Project Coordinator is required to attend all training sessions as outlined in the ASB Leadership Training Timeline.