To reserve space for an on-campus event, please fill out the  Master calendar request form.

To request funding from ASB for various events or causes, please fill out the Funding request form.

To request promotion from ASB for events or causes, please fill out the Publicity request form.

Completed request forms may be submitted to the ASB office, located in office 214 in Schimmell.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>

Associated Student Body of Corban University.